There is one little problem with number 10. There is no Trancoder-option in the newest Tversity (only General, Media Library and User Account). But anyway, I got it working with these instruction! Thank you!
I write shortly what i did to get this work with Win 7 (64bit) (did the same as fxandrei and deusofhearts)
1. Delete all your earlier attempts to install Tversity, codecs etc…
2. Download and install newest Tversity without Tversity coced pack (remember to remove the V-sign!). After installation, don’t start the process and don’t open the program (remove those V-signs in the final step of the installation before clicking Finish)
3. Download and install CCCP http://www.cccp-project.net/ but don’t install
- FFDShow Tryout
- Haali Media Splitter
4. Download and install FFDshow-tryouts http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/ with default settings.
5. Download and install MatroskaSplitter http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Haa … litter.htm with default settings.
6. Go “Run” and open service.msc (if you’re using win7 with default settings, you need to add ‘Run’ to your start-directory at first --> Google it how to do it!). Find TVersityMediaServer and double click it. Go to Log on -tab, select This account, then add your username and password. Click Apply and Ok.
7. Start TVersityMediaServer -service by clicking right button on the service and choose “Start Service”.
8. Choose Start > All Programs > ffdshow > Video Decoded Configurations
- Mark Subtitles from the left (put the V-sign!)
- Choose Subtitles and on the righthand side check that you have V-signs in the following places:
----Accept Embedded subtitles
----Accept SSA,ASS, ASS2…
----Decode closed captions
Then click OK.
9. Open Tversity
a) Go to the Settings tab
- General tab: Media Playback : Autodetect
b) Go to the Library tab
- Add your video-directory ("Add item") and when adding it, before clicking submit, open the Advanced tab and change default setting to Transcode: always.
10. When using subtitles, name it as same as movie is named, e.g.:
Thanks to deusofhearts and fxandrei.