No Video Files shown on XBOX 360

Up until recently I have had an old copy of the free version of tversity running with no problems. I had used it to stream to my xbox for a number of years. I upgraded my PC a few weeks back and got around to purchasing and installing the new version of tversity last night. Using what I think is the same config setup I can no longer see any video files through the xbox. The files are visible through the PC gui, and via the web interfaces, but when I try to see them on the xbox I get a a crossed out circle (ghost busters sign) through all the server items.

I can connect to the music files no problem, so its not a basic server connection issue, it just doesn’t want to show any video files…

Any ideas?

Ok so this has been up since April and no one has come up with a fix for it yet? All the fixes I have found with files not showing on the XBox is all from the previous dashboard not the latest (december 2011 update). Has anyone found a fix or at least have an idea to put me on the right path?

Ok so this has been up since April and no one has come up with a fix for it yet? All the fixes I have found with files not showing on the XBox is all from the previous dashboard not the latest (december 2011 update). Has anyone found a fix or at least have an idea to put me on the right path?

Im having the exact same issue, can anyone help with a resolution?

Hey guys I’m also having exactly the same problem. The xbox can see my music and photos but not videos. The list of directories that are visible are All, Dates, Folders, Internet, Internet Playlists, Tags and Video Indexes. All of which are empty.

I’ve tried reading through the tutorials but they’re all based on an ancient version of the 360 dashboard. Please help!!!

I can only get videos to show on my Xbox if I mark them as featured. I can’t figure out a way to organize content with tags or menus for Xbox though.

I’m exactly the same problem.

I think it has to do with library update.

You could solve?

I’m exactly the same problem.

I think it has to do with library update.

You could solve this?

I was having this problem as well and I just fixed it a second ago. I went to the settings tab on the tversity program on my computer, then I clicked on the folder icon on the left side of the screen labeled media library. At the very top of the page underneath Media Library Menus there is a dropdown list, it was set on default when I first saw it, and I changed it to File System. This resolved my problem perfectly and now instead of seeing the ‘ghostbuster’ crossed out circle, it shows me my files as if I were scrolling through a computer.
Hope this helps!
Funkesntein, PhD

hi folks, did anyone manage to solve this problem?

I’m experiencing the same issues!

Thanks Danny